Insurance and Third Party Administration Services
Using resources and relationships that have been nurtured over the years and identifying new partners and innovative product delivery, we established three additional programs – the Healthcare Employers Resources Exchange and MHA Solutions Insurance Agency, a full service property and casualty insurance agency. In addition, Solutions TPA Services was created to allow members to contract for administrative services for self-funded liability and Workers’ Compensation plans.
Healthcare Providers Insurance Company and HPIC RRG
- Professional Liability, General Liability, and Workers’ Compensation (MS only).
- Member-owned and governed.
- Profits are retained by members.
- Local claims, customer service, and loss control management.
- HPIC RRG licensed to provide Professional and General Liability coverage in Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, and Georgia.
MHA Solutions Insurance Agency
- Access to an array of insurance products and carriers allowing MHA members competitive pricing and personalized service.
- Tailored insurance products designed for the healthcare industry.
- Member of the Premiere Agency Network.
- Directors & Officers and Employment Practices Liability
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Cyber/Security Breach
- Other products available
- Claims Administration for healthcare facilitiess who self-fund liability and Workers’ Compensation coverage including litigation management designed to reduce costs through aggressive claim handling by trained professionals.
- Risk Management services with emphasis on patient safety and strategies to reduce risk exposure, including education, risk assessments, research and provision of resources.
- Loss Control services with emphasis on innovative strategies to maximize workplace safety.
- Resource Library – Risk Management tools including books, videos, sample policies and procedures. Contact Robin Weltens, Director of Risk Management, for available resources.